GENESIS Encoders & Decoders
- Support two individual HD encoding channels
- Support HDMI and VGA monitor outputs on decoder
- Support multi encoding inputs (HDMI, DVI, VGA and SDI)
- Support on screen display (OSD)
- Support 3rd party encoding and decoding devices
- Support resolution up to 1920x1200p/60fps
- Support H.264 compression encoding/decoding.
- Support KVM-over-IP
- Support auto-detect between Infinity encoders and decoders
- Support audio
- Support signal switching between multiple encoded streams at each decoder
- Low Latency
- Low power consumption
- Support multicasting, unicasting and multi-unicasting
- Update firmware easily and conveniently over the network
- Compatible with all SEADA’s existing IP products
SEADA’s Genesis Encoders & Decoders offer high profile H.264 compressed streaming video and audio with resolution up to 1920 x 1200@60fps over a standard IP network at user-defined low bit rates for excellent quality and low network bandwidth consumption.
In addition to providing video distribution over IP solution, the Genesis Encoders & Decoders have the ability of extending KVM over IP which enables users to access and control multi PCs in remote distance.
The Genesis Encoders are not only able to work with Genesis Decoders but also able to work with any 3rd party decoders or PC/Laptop with decoding software that supports RTSP network protocol. Besides working with Genesis Decoders, The Genesis Encoders are capable of working any 3rd party decoding devices and IP cameras which support RTSP network protocol
|Models||Genesis Encoder||Genesis Decoder|
|More Info||More Info|